You’re invited! Start with a free week and see what you think.
When you subscribe to Ukulele Practice Time with Danno, you get access to the entire, vast VAULT of past sessions, to go through at your leisure. It’s like an ever-growing ENCYLOPEDIA of UKULELE KNOWLEDGE!
Past topics available in the Vault have run the gamut from
- EZ-Beatles to
- vaudeville songs
- to strumming and picking technique to
- classic blues to
- office supplies (really 🙂 )
- Chuck Berry riffs
- to interviews with music experts
- to — you name it!
Each video in the Vault
- is fully edited so you get more meat and fewer potatoes 🙂
- is searchable by subject so you can zero in specifically on what you want to know about
- inclues a full-text transcript so you read as well as watch, doubling you uke knowledge intake, and
- each text transcript is searchable and the entire text is “hot-linked” so you can click on a word and jump to that exact spot in the video!
- Like a good encyclopedia, you can always find exactly the info you want.
As a subscriber you can ask your uke questions and get a customized answer and personal help from me in a future session.
WHAT EXACTLY is “Ukulele Practice Time with Danno”?
First, here’s what it’s NOT.
It’s not a self-contained ukulele course on how to do something specific. I’ve got plenty of those, which you can read about here, and for a specific skill, or for just getting started, those are ideal.
THIS IS DIFFERENT
Every weekday (almost), I do a live video session where I share what I’m practicing and offer all the guidanance I can muster on how you can improve your knowledge, your understanding, and your skill of the ukuelele.
These sessions are for the ukulele enthusiast ready to get both more general and more specific with your uke knowledge and power.
- Somedays we go wide, some days we go deep. You can view the long list of previous sessions below or in the sidebar.
- What are we working on today? That’s part of the fun — we don’t know until we get there!
- Session are a quick and breezy 15-30 minutes.
You’re Invited to Join us Live
And if you can, you’ll enjoy the comraderie, the goofiness, and the ability to have your own questions directly answered in real time.
Even if you’re able to attend live, you’ll benefit from accessing all the past sessions in the Vault.
- On-going access to past sessions on every topic on the sun
- Sort and search, slice and dice the video content to find exactly what you’re looking for on any topic.
- Prowl through the ever-growing encyclopedia of ukulele knowledge to improve your skills and understanding
“Ukulele Practice Time” a fun way to expand your ukulele knowledge and get better at playing the songs you love.
Try a free 1-week trial and see if it’s right for you.
- FREE trial for 7 days
- Cancel anytime
Most Recent — Always Free!
Minor Doesn’t Have to Mean Sad
Better way to finger chords. Thinking about the supposedly gloomy sound of minor keys. And Louis Jordan rears his mighty head again.
Revisiting BB Box via Swingin’ Rock of Louis Jordan
Louis Jordan on the ukulele? Sure, we can emulate the proto-rock swing cat with the good ol’ BB Box.
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da Made Fancy-like
Yes, we have no bass strings, but will we let that stop us? We can get a pretty effective Ob-La-Di sound even on our little ukes.