Hi, there, ready to defeat the E?
Defeat the E is a fast course laser focused on helping you solve one vital uke problem: playing the blasted E chord. E major is widely hated by uke players, but it can be done (and the course has some secrets to make it actually almost easy…)
Every video has two tiny, very helpful icons.
- Use the little BOX icon to embiggen your video to full-screen–much easier to see what's going on!
- Use the little GEAR icon to slow down and speed up the video. Very helpful.
Pop-open tab with “how to get around here” (or link)
How to Get Around Here:
- Use the navigation in the sidebar if you want to jump around
- Every lesson page has some little button/icons so you can mark a lesson complete, bookmark it for later, or star it as a favorite. This will help you keep track of where you are in a course, because…
- You can check the menu for the course to see which lessons you've completed and which are left. Just look for the checkmarks next to the lessons, and…
- You can review all lessons status right over here.
A quick hello:
Now play the video below so I can say hello!