An ever-growing resource page to help with everything related to ukulele chords.
Learn to Play the HARD Ukulele Chords:
Don't worry–we'll get you through 'em!
No doubt about it, some ukulele chords are much, much harder than others. Although sometimes you want to just look up the chord shape from a list and move on, sometimes you might need some more detailed advice.
This section provides links to just such advice on particularly awful ukulele chords.
- That Nasty Ol' B minor chord
- E Chord Video Course (Defeat the E!)
- Ukulele E Chord — complete walk-though
Ukulele Barre Chords:
- 3 Tips to Simplify Ukulele Barre Chords (with Video!)
General Help with Ukulele Chords:
- The Slider! A nifty little trick
- Smooth Out Chord Transitions on Ukulele
- Change Chords Smoothly — another take on this important subject
- How to SIMPLIFY Tricky Chords on the Uke
- How to MEMORIZE Important Ukulele Chords
- The Spiderman Trick
- Transposing chords on ukulele. Transposing is the super-helpful skill of shifting all the chords of songs from one key to another. You might do this to better match your singing range, or to move the song into a family of chords that are easier on the ol' fingers. Learn and more and download a free chord transposing slide rule.!