Finally, learn to play movable chords with your ukulele pal Danno
Movable Chords on Ukulele – Available Now
MY TRUE STORY
When I started playing uke, I didn’t KNOW movable chords were supposed to be ADVANCED, and you weren’t supposed to learn them till “later.”
The very first song I ever learned was a pretty rooty-tooty rendition of “Ain’t She Sweet,” complete with barre chords and fancy jazz finish.
To me, that wasn’t hard to do, because I hadn’t been told it was hard to do! I thought it was just the way to play the song!
WHAT “BIG UKULELE” DOESN’T WANT YOU TO KNOW
Ever since, every beginner book I’ve ever seen, strikes me as shamefully negligent because they leave out this essential concept of movable chords — which is just not that hard, or that confusing. It’s just NOT TAUGHT!
Is it because they want to sell you two books instead of just one???
Honestly though, even a lot of more advanced book kind of skim over an actual explanation of how it works, leaving you to work out the logic of the steps yourself — which is no fun when you really just want to play some great sounding songs.
THE POWER OF MOVABLE CHORDS
When you UNDERSTAND how movable chords work, you suddenly have two ukulele super powers.
- You can instantly play any song in any key — move it up or down to match your singing voice or another instrument
- You can play songs with easy-to-find new chord versions that add excitement, variety and interest, and
- A bonus super-power: you’re nine-tenths of the way to melody-style playing instead of plain old strummy-strum-strumming all the time
NEW COURSE AVAILABLE NOW:
So, let’s clear it all up for you!
By the end of this quick course will:
- understand what movable chords
- what the main chords shapes are (good news — you probably already know them!)
- how to instantly pitch a song up or down to match your singing voice
- how to make songs easier to play to play by “locking” into a fretboard location
- how to start working out melody arrangements (my favorite)
To be honest, there’s more BRAIN stretching than FINGER stretching in this workshop, and I’ll guide you every step of the way, with lots of time for Questions-and-Answers.
- Meeting is 4 sessions, with detailed “studio” videos to walk you through the whole process
- Cost is $120 for all four sessions, plus
- FREE bonus song sessions included
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Just use this link and you can check out with PayPal or credit card.
Hope to see you there!
PS: I know my classes are more expensive then some — and that’s just because I think you really get your money’s worth. But I don’t want anyone to not attend because of cost. If it’s a problem for you, drop me a note.