MAKE 'EM LAUGH!
How to Play Comedy & Novelty Songs on Ukulele
THE UKE WAS MADE FOR FUNNY SONGS!
Yes, of course, your little uke is a delight in pretty much ANY genre of music.
But there's something about the tininess of the instrument that gives it a sort of built-in quality of "funny."
If you're ready to add some NEW SONGS and expand your repertoire with real crowd-pleasers, comedy and novelty songs are the way to go.
WHY, you may ask???
6 REASONS WHY
to ADD COMEDY SONGS TO YOUR REPERTOIRE
- People love to laugh! Add in a few novelty songs, and your listeners will love you for it.
- “Funny” does not mean “cheesy.” Many of the great comedy songs were written by top-notch songsmiths who insisted on catchy melodies to go with the snappy lyrics.
- Easy to play. Even the "fancy" songs can be simplified, so you can jump in whatever your skill level.
- Room for expression. Comedy songs are open to your interpretation, to make them as broad (or not), as you wish. In other words, you don't have to be a comedian to get the benefits of comedy songs.
- Laughter is good for the soul. In the same way that music is. Music + Humor -- that's a powerful double-whammy.
- HAHA, it would be really funny if I only listed five reasons in a six-reasons list 🙂
WHAT’S IN THE COMEDY SONG MINI-COURSE?
On April Fool’s Day, a gang of us decided a Comedy and Novelty song workshop would be just the thing.
As a long-time comedy performer, this was right up my alley. I literally got into ukulele in order to play novelty songs!
These quick, chatty, fun videos cover about 7 of the songs, focusing in on IDEAS and TECHNIQUES for what makes comedy songs unique, and which "comedy tips" apply to which songs, with plenty of demos so you can hear how things go.
It was a fun day and this fun mini-course is perfect for anyone who loves playing novelty and comedy songs.
Here's the video breakdown:
Your eagle eyes may have detected a few
SPECIAL FREE BONUSES
that are included with the video course
As always, there’s no risk...
This template book is backed by my unconditional FOREVER GUARANTEE. If you don't find the course helpful and fun, simply email my support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get your money back, no questions asked.
But if you're ready to add some fun and laughter to your ukulele playing, I'm confident this quick course will be the perfect first step on your journey.
So click the big blue button below now, and let's start playing!
Focused on the fun,