Curse you, 2020!
Have your habits drastically changed during this weird year of 2020?
I keep track of family expenses on the computer and I can run a quick report to see that someone in my family has stopped at Dunkin’ Doughnuts nearly EVERY SINGLE DAY in the last three months!
It’s not a lot of money, but it’s a lot of stops.
And I figured out why.
They make it sooo easy.
- They have an app, so you can order ahead.
- You can pay on your phone for a hands-off, germ-free transaction.
- You can pick up your order at the drive-through and be on your way.
And what has this to do with ukulele?
So many of us have spare time right now.
It’s a perfect time to be working on something creative and fun.
But you’ve got to make it easy on yourself, like Dunkin’ Doughnuts!
- Keep your uke out where you can easily access it
- Have some songs printed out so you easily get started playing
- Have a ukulele to-do list, so you remember what you want to work on
- Have some online events on the calendar so you can easily stay motivated
Believe me, making music everyday will make you a lot happier than eating doughnuts every day.
your big fat ukulele pal,